- Thank you for choosing to install SnapPrescriptN app.
- “Sending a RX to a pharmacy does not make it a valid prescription. The ORIGINAL RX must be dropped off by the patient to the pharmacy before this medication can be picked up.
- You cannot send a control medication (CII TO CV SCHEDULE DRUGS) via SnapPrescriptN app”.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act Authorization (HIPAA) -By using SnapPrescriptN app, you hereby authorize SnapPrescriptN app to disclose your prescription information which may include your protected health information to the Pharmacy that you want us to transmit your prescription to.
- SnapPrescriptN app does not store your prescription information.
- You have the right to revoke this authorization at any time by deleting your account.
- You agree to hold harmless SnapPrescriptN app and its owners for any loss, damage or legal liability which may incur by using this app.
- For any concerns or questions , contact SnapPrescriptN at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This policy covers how we use your personal information.
- We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
- We only collect information that we need that is related to your request.
- This includes your: Billing Address, Address, Email Address, phone number, date of birth.
- Your information is only used to fill your request.
- We do not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.